CONSTITUTION OF INDIA

WE, THE PEOPLE OF INDIA, having solemnly resolved to
constitute India into a SOVEREIGN SOCIALIST SECULAR
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC and to secure to all its citizens:

JUSTICE, social, economic and political;

LIBERTY of thought, expression, belief, faith and worship;

EQUALITY of status and of opportunity;

and to promote among them all

FRATERNITY assuring the dignity of the individual and the unity
and integrity of the Nation;

IN OUR CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY this twenty-sixth day of
November, 1949, do HEREBY ADOPT, ENACT AND GIVE TO
OURSELVES THIS CONSTITUTION

9 Responses to “CONSTITUTION OF INDIA”

1. Harbhajan singh says:

Looks like Aam Aadmi Party is just a re-assertion of Constitution in letter and spirit.

2. Paul Eliacin says:

Dear sir: My name is Paul E. Eliacin. I am a first responder for 911. While working at the disaster site, I capture tons of unseeing footage. At least six hours of footage. and over 2, hundred pictures, and others. While everybody was doing documentaries. I decided to stash my footage away in a safe. I have enough footage and interviews both inside, and outside, that will make a powerful documentary for the 15, anniversary of 911. I have begun to put a documentary together but would like to partner up with a major studio to do it. Because you guys have more resources to do a better job. If your company plans to do anything for the 15, anniversary of 911. I would like to show you what I got. I am a teamster/artist . I currently work on the set of law and order svu. Should you want to see some of what I got just Google my name (Paul Eliacin) and watch an interview with me by the DAILY NEWS, about my upcoming documentary.. in the back ground you will see some stuff. But not nearly enough of what I got. If you arrange a meeting with me, you will not be disappointed in what I have to show you. Thank you in advance. And best wishes to you in your future endeavors. My number 917-500-0727. Sincerely Paul E. Eliacin.

3. Arvind Hooda says:

but sir problem is that not many know about the essence of constitution and after 64 years we have still not secured what we pledged…

4. Respected sir,

Would u let me have a little of your very precious time, so that I can say something to u. Please permission to talk to u.

Regards,
    Surendra Bharti
    Chairman
    INFAKON GROUP
    Muzaffarpur- BIHAR
    Cell – +919835676504

5. raju says:

nice blog.

6. Akram says:

Dear Shekhar sir, kindly check http://www.ineta.in it is a step towards making governance more accountable and open.

7. Chunmun says:

Ha! The Constitution of India should now be amended to read –

I, of MY FATHER’s PROPERTY, which is INDIA, having solemnly resolved to
    constitute India into a Sovereign, Socialist, Secular, Democratic Republic ONLY WHEN I DEEM FIT, FOR MY PERSONAL GAIN AND TO SECURE, TO MY SELECT CLIQUE OF CITIZENS;,

JUSTICE, social, economic and political;

LIBERTY of thought, expression, belief, faith and worship;

EQUALITY of status and of opportunity;

OTHERWISE CRUSH THE RIGHT T OF ANOTHER, WHOSE AGENDA CHALLENGES MINE
    assuring NO dignity of the individual or the unity
    and integrity of a Nation UNLESS I STAND TO FINANCIALLY PROFIT from;

IN OUR CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY this every day of
    EVERY YEAR DURING MY LIFETIME, AND THEREAFTER, THROUGH MY (EXTENDED) KIN, do hereby adopt, enact and give to this constitution.

8. Surabhi says:

Shekhar ji
    We all want to see you back in form, soon on Television – series on “CONSTITUTION OF INDIA” .This is needed.The impact of this will be much greater than the previous one(Pradhanmantri).
    Regards

9. Akhil Prakash says:

It shall be a great idea to scrutinize candidate/party on their conviction of this first page of constitution.