love

but then
in the end,
it had just
begun..

13 Responses to “love”

1. vibha says:

i don’t know about the beginning but ……it never ends…for sure…

2. piyali says:

shekhar, are u a gemini?

3. Avy says:

Beautiful!

4. Ajai Gambhir says:

hmmm.. very confusing. it starts, ends and then again starts so that means love is a cycle? for sure, It’s circular. We can’t love unless we’re loved, and we (mostly) won’t be loved unless we’re loving.
    Ajai Gambhir

5. James says:

Your hand like a web
    Caught my full-heart in mid-air
    Touched, I felt you there

6. James says:

Feathered white waves
    Swim through the clear air tonight
    Doves on black canvas

7. James Sturch says:

Shekhar,
    As we spin around this lonely globe reaching out through wires of technological inter-connected-ness, as I reach out thru a simple haiku, and wonder what great films will emerge from great minds…I am sending this spirit of hope to you.
    James
    San Diego, Ca

8. Anonymous says:

Awesome! Absolutely, it never ends……goes on and on…

9. Marilia says:

“Love is happiness.
    Love is sadness.
    On its behalf my words sound like spears.
    Love is happiness.
    Love is sadness.
    Love is what I want the most.
    On its behalf I can be carved,
    I am soapstone.
    Happy or sad,
    Love is what I want the most.
    (Ad้lia Prado)

10. MichaellaS says:

tks for the effort you put in here I appreciate it!

11. Theathict says:

Hi all. I was hoping that I could pick your brains a bit. I am new to WordPress, and just finished my first TV show website Watch Dexter Online. I was wondering what plugins have worked best for you with regrds to SEO. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.

12. Ephedysleds says:

As i said im new at this board.
    I like this board and i’ve read you a lot before registering ๐Ÿ™‚
    Also i need your help guys, i have a problem with acne ๐Ÿ™ I’ve found this link but i donnot if it’s valuable, please let me know – Acne Medication

13. CelebG says:

US pop star Justin Timberlake is letting his golf obsession take over his home as has installed a putting green in his house. The pop superstar has been an avid golfer for many years and even owns his own golf course near Memphis, Tennessee.
    He has reportedly spent $800,000 on converting the room in his mansion into an indoor golf course, which is complete with astro-turf, so he can practice his swing even when he?s not out on the fairway, reported jackzap..com.
    I am a golf fanatic. My handicap is six and I play 18 holes a couple of times a week. I converted one of the bigger rooms in my house into a miniature green, I own a golf course near Memphis and I converted one of the bigger rooms in my house into a miniature green,? he said. Lets just hope his windows are made of reinforced glass?
    Miley Cyrus